The Real Secret to Making Your Ex Boyfriend Want You

With all of the advice I've given over the years it is funny how easy it can be to overlook the simplicity of human relationships. We always believe that our situation is unique or complex even though throughout the history of the earth millions have suffered through the same experience. There is a core reason why we are attracted to certain people, and the closer you can get to generating that feeling for your ex the better your odds will be to get back together.

So what am I talking about? Watch the video to find out!



Read more of Michael's valuable tips in the M3 Breakup Solution System

2 comments:

Mikki said...

How can I get my ex boyfriend to want me again/ miss me/ need me back?

Mikki said...

. So how would you get your ex back. Any advice on how I can get him to want me and miss me? Everybody says to just act like I don't need him or want him anymore but he is really stubborn...