What to Say to Get your Ex Boyfriend Back

Many people who are desperate after a break up search the internet for a magic phrase they can say to their ex to win them back. They want to fix weeks or months worth of arguing by finding a quick solution that will return everything back to normal. The reality is it isn’t really about what can do as much as what you shouldn’t do.

There are so many powerful emotions that surround a broken relationship this makes it risky to jump right in and approach your ex boyfriend. Not only are they still trying to come to terms with what happened, but you are probably still recovering from the shock of being dumped. For this reason it is best to let the dust settle before taking any actions that might makes things worse.

Unfortunately for you, your ex will hold most of the leverage in the post-break-up time period. You will have to adapt to their feelings if you are going to be successful in winning their trust and love again. To avoid the common mistakes that can kill your chances, start by reading this quick list of 10 Ways to Blow It with Your Ex

1 comment:

Antje said...

Hey you, your blog is fantastic. Thank you!
I'm going through a breakup and I'd really appreciate some feedback:

My boy friend and I had a great relationship. We were happy for 9 months until his mother decided that she would get in our way. She made him decide between the family and me. I know it sounds immature, but I understand that my ex boy friend in the end decided that he couldnt just blow off his family. It was a tough breakup and we still spent every day together after (which looking back was pretty dumb. I know.). He moved another country 5 weeks ago because he wanted to follow his dream. We stayed in touch, talked every day, he told me he missed me, texted me... acted jealous if I went out with other guys. And suddely last week I realized over facebook that he's dating another girl. It only took him 2 weeks of knowing her. I emailed him, he emailed me and part of what he said was "You mean so much to me. you know me better than anyone else. I don't want to lose that. I understand if you need time though..." It broke my heart. It's true though... I know him better than anyone else. And the more I think about it, the more I realize that this girl filled a void that I left in his heart. Last night I couldnt sleep and wrote him (without sending it), and I don't know if it's really a good idea to send the email. It says something similar to "It's not fair to the girl you're dating now if you still keep another girl in your life that at some point not that long ago meant a whole lot to you. She should be the one getting to know you better than anyone else. She should learn about your dreams, fears, hopes, feelings... anything that's on your mind... She should become your number 1..." Okay... am I totally killing my chances of ever getting back with him if I send something like this? Will he just stop thinking of me? I don't know what to do... Can someone help?